Search This Blog Post

Samsung I9023 Flashing Procedure

Samsung I9023 Flashing Procedure

Firmware Update Steps:
  1. Run Samsung I9020 Google Nexus S Downloader.
  2. Put the phone into Download Mode: Press Middle of Volume Key and Connect USB cable.
  3. You can see ( Downloading...) on the phone LCD.
  4. The program must read the Com number it takes.
  5. Click BOOT button and select:Bootloader_I9020xxxxx.tar.md5
  6. Click Phone button and select: MODEM_I9020xxxxx_REV_00_CL912571_SIGNED.tar.md5
  7. Click PDA button and select: PDA_SOJU_xxxx.....tar.md5
  8. Click CSC button and select: DGS_I9020_EUR.tar
  9. Click Start button and the update process will start.
  10. Do not touch or remove anything till the device rebooted and you can see PASS word on the program.
Flash file Link : Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: I9023XXKD1.rar __________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Mobile Solution Headline Animator

Please Log in